MiFID II is coming soon
But if you are an FX/CFD broker and don’t want generic explanations about MiFID II & MiFIR reporting requirements. You want to know specifically how MiFID II affects you.
Luckily, we’ve got your covered.
Cappitech, along with Tal Ron, Drihem & Co has put together a concise agenda to provide all your answers at the Regulation Now MiFID II Reporting Breakfast.
Taking place on September 13th at The NED in London, the Agenda will cover topics specific for the FX/CFD industry and include:
- What forex and CFD products are and aren’t under scope for MiFIR reporting?
- New information you need to collect from corporate clients
- How the new ‘Decision Maker’ reporting requirements affects transparency of MAMs and Copy Trading?
- What are the new Best Execution requirements under MiFID II?
- Setting a compliance process in place to account for launching new trading platforms and products
Plus Q&A time with Cappitech's ARM and Trade Repository partners, TRAX and the CME Group.
Attendance is free, but space is limited.
Register today at RegulationNow.com
Cappitech looks forward to seeing you there.